'Sup?

Discussion in 'General' started by dr_krapp, Jul 8, 2004.

1. no seriously, whats been happening, anybody grown tired of living? big time tokers stoped? talk to me peeps!

good to be home :D :smoking:

2. pretty much everything's the same. i'm about to go pick up a sack. remember me?

edit/ welcome home :p

3. hey dr. hows the krapp been? get any (o\l/o) latley?

4. What it is krapps?? I've been as good as ever. When are you going back to the happy freakazoid picture?

5. So what ya been up to ???

6. High DoK!!!!! You are, aren't you? High? I am. You asked two questions....my answers are no and no, what are your answers, DoK???? Fill me in on life. The City without you has been DoKless....what have you been without the City?

7. Welcome home...

Attached Files:

8. welcome back chap!@ :D.... still smokin and tokin i hope.....

9. Yaaa Allways good to see a friendly face :) or uh what eva you are :)

10. not much, not toking really, took that brake after having my stuff nicked by my 'rents. got used to not doing it, working full time :( but ok money so its worth it, i just hate getting up

Got wreck of a beetle still, stripped right down now, waiting to take the body of the chassis, getting a 2 grand resto, show u the pics of it when its all shiney and new again

Part from work, nothing much happening, good to hear your all doing well, staying stoned ect :smoking:

I have missed the city, but i have been well at truely knacked so the net felt like a luxary,

also, im an entertainment specilist now :p.

also
    <font size=4>hello any new people</font size>

big and no caps. interesting combo

ps,
    krazihare, as soon as i find it i'll put it up lol.
    ens, great pic lol

11. and,

Attached Files: