sup

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by gone fishin, Aug 21, 2007.

1. hi, uhh, my names sean, and im totally against marijuana use, and im here to inform you that your all going to hell...

ok well, not really

anyway, im sean, im a fun lovin guy who likes to toke through out the day, i dont really work anymore (i got a back injury while working, aswell as some other things, and got a decent settlement), im relatively young, just a 20 (im actually 20 exactly) something afraid of being a 30 nothing, im dating to a stoner girl...but she actually has a job, so i hope this will fill in some of my time...

uhh, and i hope no one minds a pic (its a little old, but i still look relatively the same)

[​IMG]

2. That's a badass joint dude, I smoked one of them last night :smoke:

welcome to the city!

3. that was wake n bake after i graduated...it was off the first plant i grew...with my mas help ofcourse...

4. that had better be tobacco in those papers.... :p

welcome to the city!

5. welcome, its nice to have another seasoned toker, and grower.

6. I love blunts.. Nice to see you and yur fat spliff

-JAH

7. been tokin sometime now...really helps my back...been smokin since mid-teens...my family is potheads r us it seems...

and that tobacco in that rollie was the specialty green tobacco..wuite elusive, never found it stores, but quite easy to grow yourself...

8. fuckin' A! now that's a joint right there

9. uhm, i got rep for the joint which i guess is cool...but i would kinda like to know, like whats rep, like whats it do...if you could answer that, thatd be great,,,

10. rep is reputation.. you can good rep if someone enjoys or feels the same way about your post.. neg rep if you are offended by the post.. after so many possitive repps you get a green bar.. red bar for neg rep..
    get it?

-JAH

11. thank you, i wasnt quite sure exactly what it was...if i got it figured out like i think i do, ill give you a good rep for being so helpful