Sup ppl

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Chiefj, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Hey im new to smoking and i just wanted to know if im getting ripped off. I have a dealer who sold me a nickle sack of purp for 15 and i just wanted to know if that was too much:confused:

2. if you're new to smoking, don't buy purples yet, because that stuff is really good, and since you're new, smoking some schwag or middies would be better.

get a nickel for $5 and smoke that. maybe even a dime for $10. don't get purple strains yet lol.

3. o ok thank u

4. i have another question. when i rolled my own blunt with a strawberry swisher rillo and i smoked it the weed tasted bad to me. is it because of mold or cuz i didnt take cancer paper off?

5. that more than likly the swisher rillo you used icky by any means for first timers weed tast some what gross any way this is normal you learn to love the flavor as you go and you will come to love it as well as the smell but to roll and smoke stick with plan flavor blunts or make a joint better the joint you dont want a high tolrance

6. well the first time i took the extra paper off the rillo and it was better than when i left it on

7. yeah you got ripped off a bit. a five bag of purp should be about 8 or 9 bucks. Considering that an 8th is 60. so 60/3.5 (8th of an conce) = 17.15 ... so a gram should cost 17.15. and sense a 'nickle sack' is .5 of a gram. then should have paid half of the 17.15 ... which is 8.75. So I would say you got ripped off. But that is done by the market up here. If your 'nickle sack' is a correct rep. of what the price is. then an 8th should cost about 120 dollars. Which is not what's up. Cause even medical stuff doesn't cost that much. Sorry bro.

8. aww dang

9. this is all math you can do on a cell phone. just take some time out before you buy and check the price and see where it matches up. people do try to rip you off. they suck

10. lol i was smokin yesterday and idk if i got high or not. i think i did cuz i couldve swore i seen alot of blue fireflys

11. babydoll you should know if you feel high or not; but hey some people don't lol.

smokin' mid would be your best place to start or even reggie.
    i don't get hardly anything offa reggie anymore i gotta smoke an ass of it to feel it. haha. but you're new to it so start around there.

& it sucks you got ripped off like that. some people will try you up like that seein' how they think you don't know what's up. you gotta watch out. =)

12. When you start smoking, don't worry about getting the good shit. You really aren't even able to tell the difference. It's hard to explain, but experience explains it all.

Find someone selling middies or reggies for a good price, you can buy much more of that stuff for less cash, and you won't be able to tell the difference.

Once you've got some more smoking experience, try some nicer bud, if the difference is worth the price difference then step up, if not, keep on rolling with whatever you've got.

Welcome to the city.

13. ok. thank u