Sup, New.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Remz, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Hey, so I guess..I have been smoking weed for...iuno like 4 years. Well i have bought weed like...5 or 6 times for ripped off like...4 or 5 times...

Ive smoked from a lung, pipe, and just a joint. thats it, havent tried a bong yet.

I can't roll haha i tried once right after i woke up so i was half asleep and it was a seethrough rolling paper..dunno if it made it hard but, i couldnt keep it packed, nad i couldn't roll the paper..:mad:

So i dont smoke weed alot. Only really on the weekends if i get some from friends that are sharing, It was my bday and i didnt wanna feel liek a mooch so i bought a 20 bag, (indoor bc bud, thats where i live) and smoked a bowl with some friends..then went home cuz no1 was downtown to chill with and they were going to some fag kids house i dont like. yep...that was like a month ago, and i STILL have the weed...wrapped in like 6 OTHER BAGS, and in a plastic container in my room...so my parrents dont find out..so you can definetly say in no chronic.

Lol its kinda sad but im sure ill smoke it with friends once school starts..provided its not stale or dryied out.:(

Peace,
    Remz.

2. WELCOME goot!

:D

cya round

3. Welcome to the city man! :smoking:

4. welcome to the city! :wave: