Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sup my niggas from Washington, Colorado, and California.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 8=====D ---( . Y . ), Sep 6, 2013.

1. #1 8=====D ---( . Y . ), Sep 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2013
    Are the people who live in those states secretive about their participation in cannabis consumption?  I like to imagine professionals walking with bongs on the street.

Here's what I mean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCzHJtAAK6M

2. lol you only saw them for 1 and a half second

3. I saw two hobos smoking a joint not far from my house the other day on the corner of a busy intersection lol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 Ninjaballs, Sep 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2013
    Yeah people smoke everywhere

Here in colorado springs chill as fuuuck

5. It's chill up here in northwest Washington. I've driven past border patrol and cops while smoking, whether with a pipe or a joint, and haven't been pulled over once for it.

6. This mind blowing to me and we live in the same country! Hah

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Not all police are so lenient but up in my area, they're really mellow. I love it. Lol