Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sup....listen

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tokerExtremist, May 13, 2003.

1. sup listen to this lol i wass high today and ima still a little high but lol lol i was moving my tong and i wasnt even tryin too it just did itlol i wonder if anyone else has had somethng happen when ur high that u didnt even mean too like crazyness things that are funny lol just post RAPPIN NORTH MEPHIS

2. It happends to mye all the time, but can't remember an exact
    example, happends a lot when i'm listening too some tripy music.

3. yeah when i listen to dead or something my legs will twitch. or my head, arms whatever. so i just get up and start dancin'

****dancin' in the streets!...dun dun duh.... dancin'...yeah...

sorry sorry - i just had to sing

peace

4. hahahaha..man once i was so fried and i was at a friends house listenin to some lil wyte.. and i was just blazed out of mindddd. you could punch me in the face and i would be like "sup?????" and then my friend came over and was like drink this.. i didnt think about it at all i just drank it and then i was like "what is this " and he told me the 'community tea'.. however his community is like really ghetto and dangerous.. i dont remeber the rest of the weekend.. i just woke up sunday at like 4 in the afternoon wonderin what day it was.. kinda tempted to drug test myself to see if there was actually something in the drink or if i just passed out or something.