Sup guys?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by B.T., Nov 25, 2008.

1. Ok, so I've actually been lurking around the forums for a long time, reading different threads, but I never thought to set an account until now.

Probably stemmed from loneliness, I turned 18 in July, and I'm waiting to finish up school before I move out (also got to get some money), anyway, I got b-b-b-usted with an ounce and a glass pipe from the school cop (just so you know, I'm home schooled, and I drove down to pick up my bro from the school, being the retard he is he yells out "Yo! Lets SHMOKE SOME WEED!!", the cop is all "wtf?" and searches the vehicle, under the ground that it as on school property. He was super cool though, and didn't arrest me or anything, he just turned his back and said, "get rid of it" so I tossed it down the storm drain (my friend went back and got it later, lol). Before he did that he gave me the choice of going to jail, or him just calling my parents, I of course took the latter. My parents didn't know I smoked or even suspected it, and now I'm stuck in the house for two months, no friends, nothing.

I would have fought against it (I'm 18, I do what I want), but then I realized I was living under their roof, eating their food, and I could be in jail.

So yeah, been here about two weeks without leaving, hoping to cure some lonliness by talking and making some friends here.

Smoking my last bowl of my hidden 'emergency' stash to commemorate the occasion.

Peace.

2. nice to see you started an account welcome to the forum.
    and i hate stupid friends like that. why would someone just yell that out. at school none the less...
    and sorry to hear about the grounding haha. its funny man. you need to move out.