Sup guys new here

Discussion in 'General' started by IamNotbEta, Oct 26, 2011.

1. New here but i love smoking weed all day

so i got a question i always hang out with a group of people that are all my friends except one of them he was a good friend but now i don't really like him i'm the only one that has a job so i buy most of the weed for our session but the thing is this guy always ask me for money (wtf?) sometimes he tells me to buy him food and i tell him no sometimes i do just because i know if i didn't have money and i asked someone to buy me food they would....but it's annoying this guy acts like i owe him something or some shit which pisses me off what should i do??:wave:

2. please respond

3. tell him to fuck off lol..

"hey bro can u buy me a mcchicke"

"yeah you wanna go to work for me monday?"

4. and when this phaggot has money he never buys me food or offers or never pays back and doesn't even smoke me out i guess i just have to stop hanging out in groups when he is there

5. id just be the guy that calls him out.. make it awkward for him and he'll never do it again i bet.. :devious: really not that kinda guy though, im always the one gettin pushed over.. but lately sticking up for myself feels great :D

6. how bout u feed him a knuckle samwich

7. yeah man i'm getting pushed by him right now and it's pissing me off i guess i am just going to hang out when i know he isn't there or just kick it alone doesn't matter to me he's the only one that does this shit also all my other friends when they have money they put in and buy me food or if they don't have money they just offer me food from what they made earlier :D home cooking> fast food

8. chyeah i feel ya man.. had an old good friend that got too used to mooching.. i mean he wasnt exactly broke, but if he had 5 i had 15 id buy him lunch or something so he could save it.. learned from that fast because no one likes to return the favor, given the chance :rolleyes:. If hes just an aqqauntince call him out, if hes a good friend just sti him down and be like

"man i dont wanna be a dick but im not made of money, just gonna have to cover my bud/food costs for now, shits rough."

or something along those lines?? :wave:

9. i rather not
    :yeah me but the difference is this guy works 1-2 times a week and he makes around 100-140 depending and doesn't offer shit i guess i'm just not gonna even kick it with him and if i do i just won't take out any money so i can buy bud....i seriously hate how people like him act...he thinks he deserves it or i owe him for it or something

10. That sucks.

I feel ya on the whole friends not having jobs...

Seriously NONE of my friends have jobs...

lol

One slangs bud... But he just deals to smoke pretty much and pay for raves.

11. one of my friends wanted me to front him a oz so he can sell it but before this 1 year before my other friend fronted him a oz and the dude just smoked it all and still hasn't paid back :eek:

12. Isn't there some way he can make up for being broke? I used to be the poor one although I had a car and my mom worked midnight shift, so all the sessions were at my house and I gave rides to everybody so it all evened out...

13. .... Stop hanging out with him?

Easier said than done.

I am a pushover too :( (But, just like Herb, I have been a bit more... bold? For a lack of better word). If he is just... ok with asking you for shit just bluntly then you're going to have to be kind of an ass to get the message across. If he asks nice like... "Hey man, I really don't have any money. Think you can spot me a buck or two until I get some chesse?". Then just come at him straight... "Man I would bro but I have been handing out a little TOO much lately ya know?".

No one ever likes to be stoned and go without munchies....

However, that is not your obligation.

Good luck!

14. Jmick beat me to my second option. Make him do something? Have a car? Tell him you'll smoke him out if he cleans it. I usually supply for my cousins and shit too and the way I balance it out (as of lately) is make them do shit haha. They have to get up to empty the cashed bowl or grab new ice for the bong. Think bro :smoke:

15. I'd bust him out in the group.
    Then if he wanted to act hard, I'd kick his ass.