Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sup Fellow Blades, Move to Cali?? FL?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FitStoner, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Hey fellow blades:smoke::smoke:. So I lived out side the U.S in the Cayman Islands for about 2 1/2 years I am getting ready to move back to the states but I am unsure where to go.
    Me, my brother and his girl friend are all moving together, they where saying Florida for awhile. Has to be a warm state, since all 3 of us are major daily stoner's. Let's just go to Cali, Warm Sunshine State with sexy fit beach girls? I also want to get a Medical MJ Licenses for my insomnia that still haunts me today. Thank god for MJ:hello:

So what you guys think??

:wave::wave:

2. Florida is sweet, currently 77F and sunny. I'd go with Cali personally though.

3. I heard the Mj laws up in Florida are some of the strictest in the US??

4. As much as I hate Californians, I'd go there if I were you. Florida isn't exactly MJ friendly.

5. Yeah that's why the issue is really bothering me, in FL I risk jail time you know where in Cali it's a slap on the wrist.

6. Florida laws blow...posession of anything over 20 g's is a felony.

Great weather 80% of the year...summers are a fucking sweaty mess.

I moved from Ohio to Florida and I'm moving back soon.

Personally I feel Florida is good for vacations, not living there.

So...pick Cali.

7. Yeah man it's hot here all year. Yeah So Cali it is, what part of Cali. I wanta be around the Colleges beach and girls :p

8. I live in Portland OR, it gets down to 30s in the winter sometimes but there's rarely snow. The bud is just as good as cali and it's cheaper. Although the medical isn't as lenient.

9. #9 FitStoner, Apr 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I don't mind paying more for weed if I get it medically