Sup buddies

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by The Lex, Aug 13, 2007.

1. Yo, what's happening all?

So yeah...um(bet if I had some bud right nowthis would be a bit easier, might repost tommorow ;) anyway. Basic rundown...
    First time was June '06 then not till New Years '06/'07 and been getting more and more. Used to be anti-everything, grew up Roman Catholic(fuck i know) but that's all in the past and am branching out now(New motto "I'll probly try anything at least once") Live in MN in the Twin Cities area, anyone else in area let me know. Favorite pastime while ripped is listening to techno and schooling noobs in BF2 or watching windows media player visualizations. Yeah, hopefully tommorow night I can get a little thought going about shit, but till then... Toke on.

2. welcome to the city! :wave:

3. Favorite pastime while ripped is listening to techno and schooling noobs in BF2 or watching windows media player visualizations.[/quote]
    i bet by the end of the year you will rather go outside at night and just look at the stars and think about afterlife and weird shit when your ripped than playing video games. thats what happened to me anyways. well your always welcome here. peace

4. Welcome to the city!

5. Welcome to the City! :wave:

I grew up the same way. I went through Catholic schools and was always saying "i'll never do drugs blah blah" :laughing: look at me now