Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sunshine State Dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by slacknsurf420, Sep 12, 2010.

1. $50 for the eighth. REEKS. Fresh, not crumbly. Smells like sour citrus fruit. tastes hazey. The high hits immediately. Easy to get locked in couch lock, just as easy to get out. Kinda psych, but I haven't gone crazy yet, lol

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/6107/imag0136p.jpg

2. looks awesome!
    what part of FL?

3. #3 slacknsurf420, Sep 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2010
    727 Tampa Bay area. I hit a fat one hitter last night out of my SYN 38mm, and I just dropped on the bed thinking about all the things that hadn't clicked yet haha. Very good bud, and a great hookup.

It's like dreaming when you're awake... if you're really awake.

4. looks like some fire. I'm in the 813 area, my brother has a house in st. pete though. very nice pickup.

5. Haha nice! I'm up in the 352, so I don't get to see that high of a grade here very often =/

6. Yo slacknsurf, i might have to hit u up in a few weeks. I just moved to St. Pete and I don't know anyone around here to smoke with. Right now I'm starting my job and waiting to get my own place tho. So hopefully I'll talk to u later about some hookups in the area or a session if u'd like.

7. Looks pretty good!:smoke:

8. i used to live in the 352 ( inverness ) many years ago, very nice area!

-BH

9. i live in the 239 area, barely get any dank like this =[

10. Lived in the 813 area, now in the 352/407. but when i lived in tampa there was some hella dank, but i was on a budget so i would just buy hella middies most the time and roll up blunts.. cant wait to get my place in the cocoa/melbourne area soon, central florida sucks

11. Wowza! Looks dank as hell man!:bongin:

12. Good looking stuff I am in st pete as well need to find stuff like this

13. What....? CENTRAL FLORIDA IS AWESOME I live in the 321 Merritt island and I'm always coming across TONS of dank ass bud. Central Florida rocks i mean what more could you ask for? :D

14. 407 orlando has dank connects everywhere

15. ooooh. looks real nice and fluffy. looks sorta like some white rhino shit i had a while back. great bag for $50 an eighth!. :hello:

16. im saying Central florida, merrit island is considered central east coast, and im not talking bout the weed in orlando im saying central florida geographically sucks ass...

17. Nice pick-up OP, look'n very tastey.

I live in the Cape also, and there is plenty around like that. Been smoking on Durban Poison, Lemon Skunk, Diesel, and picking up some Af-Gu tonight. Just look around man, and make friends, its around...

18. Sir, we are going to have complications. ALL of florida has a great geographic. Ilove florida it's One of a kind NO where in the world is like it. That's fact.

19. to each their own.. just for me central florida, is lakes and extra hot, no ocean breeze.. i like tampa and the coast where the beach is right there, considering i enjoy skimming.

20. They should have this at the Welcome Centers on I-75 & I-95...take a toke & sip some fresh orange juice.....LOL

f only I could find something like that around here (813-southshore)