Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sunrises

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by unoit, Jul 10, 2003.

1. HIGH All, Aug. and Sept. are the Months BH.....our mighty buck is moving up and it'll only get more expensive as the years go by. A 170 pound Halibut was caught a few days ago...now that's alot of meat.

2. 170 lbs is alot of meat... On the fourth our hog only weighed 143lbs..... it fed 30 plus people!!!

I caught a catfish that weighed 56lbs 3 years ago.. I took him to the bait shop and had him weighed.. then I took him back to the river and let him go!!!!!

The catfish down here don't taste worth a shit if they weigh more than 10lbs!

3. Never fear mang.

I was poking fun. :) By the sounds of it we're both romantic fools with women to die for! *laughs*

As for 30lb Chinnok Salmon.... you'se a lucky man.

There are fish that big in the rivers around here but not many. I fished up in Perthshire a few years back and got a 22lb Atlantic but that's about the largest I've had.

The wild brown trout around where I'm at are lovely, not huge but frisky little things and will certainly give you some fun. The most common target for me is carp. There's a plenty of 20 + lb ers around (and rumours of 40 + lb'ers) and they really will do anything to not be landed.

I don't get out as much as I should (would like to) but as my brother in law has recently purchased a boat i'm hoping to be able to dust of the old 14ft'er and go see if theres any nice Bass or maybe even congers lurking a few miles offshore. I've already demanded a week in the winter to go get me some BIG cod!! That is if the fuckers haven't illegally trawled the whole bay fish free.

Oh dear, looking up it seems i've written far more than I intended. Must DO SOME WORK!!!

SS

4. nice pics :)

5. HIGH All, just more sunrises at one of my favorite places to go.

Attached Files:

6. HIGH All, a joint later....ahhhhh what a sight!!!!

Attached Files:

7. HIGH All, just like Woodbug's dog Drina...(puffs chest out) my boy Tucker has to get in on the pictures to.

Rocdog's finger *LOL* he's not tied to a balloon.

Well going to sign O.F.F.F. and spend some time with Rocdog and the Boys...I'm sure I'll be back before Sunday...but if not I'll bring some Sunrises from this place they call Houston and of coarse our new Lunchroom where I'll be thinking of All the Bladies and Blades of this Great City!

Attached Files:

8. just reminising "lol"some lovely pictures hope to add some in the future when im out fisking