Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sunoco drug testing question?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Joedahoe, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Do they drug test? Did a search and didnt come up with anything? Anyone with experiene with them? Im in south florida if it matters

2. Supaa bumppp

3. Bump numero dos

4. Nope at least not where I'm from. I know at least three workers that blaze on the regular.

5. [quote name='"RipperOfBongs"']Nope at least not where I'm from. I know at least three workers that blaze on the regular.[/quote]

Thanks man good to hear.

6. Sunoco? The gas station? Drug Test? God the end of days is coming. And coming quickkkly.

7. [quote name='"Blunt Visions"']Sunoco? The gas station? Drug Test? God the end of days is coming. And coming quickkkly.[/quote]

? :smoking:

8. Official Fuel of NASCAR? They must have to test!

9. [quote name='"KingOfNowhere"']Official Fuel of NASCAR? They must have to test![/quote]

Lol god i hope not

10. Lol Sunoco drug testing never heard of that. I buy my underage alcohol from there :laughing: but seriously no I don't think they drug test.

11. [quote name='"camtheman"']Lol Sunoco drug testing never heard of that. I buy my underage alcohol from there :laughing: but seriously no I don't think they drug test.[/quote]

Great shit to hear. Thanks man