Sunny Days

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by spade1, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Having a great stoned day?

Maybe one of those days where your weed just tasted like summer?

Tell us about it and we can all share in each other's great days.

2. It is sunny today, but I haven't got any weed. Total bummer, I know.

Won't be for long though, and then I'll be enjoying my fresh 1/8th at the beach drinkin' beer.

3. "Well I woke up in too many beds with girls I didn't know
    I've seen lots of brothers act tough,
    and I've watched them come and go
    And tell me why I'm not dead with them in the valley down below
    I give thanks everyday for these words that save my soul
    I only count the sunny hours, the brightest hours of day
    I never count the gloomy hours, I let them slip away"

4. I'm having a great day. I stayed home because I wasn't feeling so hot in the morning and I slept until noon. Got out of bed, watched Get Him to the Greek (I love Russell Brand) and ate some pizza. Then before I took a shower I pulled out the loaded bowl and lighter that I had waiting for me in my desk drawer and toked up. I mentioned weed tasting like summer, well it happened again today. Everybody knows that high, the one that is just light and warm and the weed tastes like sunshine as you breathe it in. And then after that everything is just so happy and bright. So then I had a great shower playing music from my laptop that I left on the sink. I hop out, im feeling good. I put on some summer plaid pants (you know a lot of white and light blue and yellow) and a white polo. I'm really just feeling like summer. So i head outside and the world is beautiful.

I walk outside and I know, I just know. It is one of those days, one of those days you know Mother Nature is high. colors are a little deeper. The grass looks a little greener, the sky a little bluer. It's warm with a nice breeze, everyone is just happy. You know that Mother Nature was sparking her bowl with you.

So that's the kind of day I'm having, I hope you are too.

5. Nice post spade, wish I was having a day like that.

6. Powerclean, just remember everything good that's going on in your life. Sit back, put down all your work for a minute and just smile. You don't need weed to get high. Get high off life itself. Smile even if you aren't feeling like it, smile until you laugh. Do that and I can promise the grass will look a little greener :)

7. [quote name='"spade1"']Powerclean, just remember everything good that's going on in your life. Sit back, put down all your work for a minute and just smile. You don't need weed to get high. Get high off life itself. Smile even if you aren't feeling like it, smile until you laugh. Do that and I can promise the grass will look a little greener :)[/quote]

Thanks man, I needed that

8. Sunny days are nice but nighttime is my time. Nice out and everything is at peace.

9. Yeah, dude. I'm on Spring Break right now (just staying at my house in MA...can't afford a trip to Cancun or wherever) and am enjoying every baked minute of it. It's been in the high 70's to low 80's all week. I'm going to the beach tomorrow with a quarter and some friends. Life is good...:smoke:

10. Great day for me today, just got a date with a new woman :ey:

This calls for an appropriate song!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsjJSWO6RP4]HAPPY DAYS THEME - YouTube[/ame]

11. cheers man, just gotta spread the good days

12. nice man, have fun on the beach

13. hey congrats feanor, good luck

14. Last summer, we would grill out on the reg, making our own sauce for wings and stuffed burger's. Blaze all day, enjoy some nice summer shandy. The place my buddy lived had a set of bags out by the grill so we would always be playing bags. Man...I miss summer.

15. Been raining on both of my days off :( Fuck.

16. Maybe its just me, but when it's a super nice day, and I have good music in, I get this insane feeling of euphoria, like everything is just right in the world

17. so today started off rough but i had my buddy come over, we hung out in my basement, smoked some hookah, smoked a bowl, and then on a whim we made a gravity bong, it was absolutely amazing, you all need to make one, two liters or larger

18. Hey look! Over your head!

It's the point of the thread :p

Cheer up buddy, the rain isn't THAT bad! At least you got some days off

19. Sleet and freezing rain in Vt at the moment but a week ago we had a run of seventy five degree sunny days. Cruised around back mountain dirt roads in eight inches of mud stoned to fuck and blasting Sublime and Pac from my Chevrolet Blazer...:smoke:

perfection.