sunlight

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by fishyface, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Hi ya folks,

Im going to go outdoor this time around. But since Ive only had success indoor I need some advice. How do you get thick dense buds outdoor? Inside you manipulate the height of the light..But I cant seem to get a rope round the sun. Outdoors I find my results are small sparce stretched buds..which always sucks. How do people get results?

2. Mmm i too am a fan of super dense nugs :D.

I guess maybe genetics.

3. I guess you don´t live in a sunny climate. Here the summers are hot, dry and sunny, and the buds are dense and dank.

4. 5-6 hours of sun, water, good soil mix. Some plants yield more than others but in general any bagseed will yield heavily with good conditions. Water regularly (don't let the fan leaves burn: they are vital). Dankness (= trichomes) is better with good genetics though.

5. Molasses in the last 3 weeks is great for tightening up buds, and for taste.

6. you need to start with a spot that gets a decent amount of direct sun a day, if you use brick/schwag seeds then your not going to have the bigger denser nugs because thats not how those plants grow, now seed out of some nice headies will grow very nicely i have found, but the seeds out of mexican brick have like a 25% chance of even making it and they arent worth the wait.