Sunlight growing

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by danger7, Mar 26, 2012.

1. I'm currently visiting a girlfriend in the Netherlands for a few months and we want to grow a plant on the window sill (1 meter in height max) seeing as personal growing is legal. Just super low tech, feminized seeds, potentially autoflower to keep it easy. What do you think?

I've never read anything about sunlight indoor growing, and googling it came up with some mediocre results. Any tips?

Thanks

2. #2 xxxxxxxxxxxx, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2012
    If you germed it today you`ll be able to harvest around september/october.
    The NL has a similar climate to the UK where I am. Outdoors you have to wait for the summer to do its thing but on a window I cant see much happening really, more of a novelty than producing a decent yield if any.

I have 4 photos and 1 auto outside check my current grow you`ll see its a long wait :(
    The un-nammed pot is another EasyRyder potted the same time as the one in my case you`ll be able to see the difference between them in size/growth.

3. Are you sure about sept/oct? " Most autoflowering cannabis seeds will flower automatically after 17-20 days of growth, which makes them ready to harvest after 60-65 days, some up to 70-80 days."

Lately we've been getting about 12-13 hours sunlight/day, is that enough for autoflower? I've read 18 is optimal, but I haven't seen a minimum.

I know this setup is far from optimal, and yes, it is mostly a just for fun thing, but I would still like to maximize results with minimum setup.

Any thoughts or comments are appreciated :) I'll be germinating an auto female Jack next week, I'll try to keep this updated.

4. Are you sure about sept/oct? " Most autoflowering cannabis seeds will flower automatically after 17-20 days of growth, which makes them ready to harvest after 60-65 days, some up to 70-80 days."

Lately we've been getting about 12-13 hours sunlight/day, is that enough for autoflower? I've read 18 is optimal, but I haven't seen a minimum.

I know this setup is far from optimal, and yes, it is mostly a just for fun thing, but I would still like to maximize results with minimum setup.

Any thoughts or comments are appreciated :) I'll be germinating an auto female Jack next week, I'll try to keep this updated.

5. Yep Im sure,
    Both plants are 20 days old in this pic, both from the same pack and both planted the same time.

You can clearly see I wont be harvesting in 60-80 days.
    They are both Joint Doctors Easy Ryder (Autos). The un-nammed pot has been outside from day 1, there is no way it`ll be ready in 45 days from now and thats outside not sitting on a window sill.

I dont want to be the bearer of bad news, its a fact it wont be ready in the time it says in my/your climate.
    Ive grown outside a few times and it ALWAYS takes the entire summer from start to finish.

Sorry mate. :(

Attached Files: