sunlight and stuff

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by starway, Mar 9, 2007.

1. hi all,

im a newb, just wondering if you guys could take a look at swims plants and let swim know whether any bud could get formed using only sunlight and thats british sunlight, swim said they have been growing for about 3 to 4 months on nothing but natural sunlight and water, and swim planted them in winter so sun was at a minimal, the reason why swim has so many plants in the same place is because swim didnt think they would even grow so he just left them for fun, but they have actually grown without any care, fertilizer or anything, does anyone think swim should continue his grow.
    also swim said they sit on a window sill south facing.
    swim also says the pot isnt too big and there is also another plant in the same pot which swim was afraid to remove because they were growing in the same pot for so long. so when swim repotted he kept eveything the same and diddnt rmeove the plant.
    do you think swims marijuana plants can use the other plant in the pot for energy and food after all i thought weeds kill some plants and suck the majority of food out of the soil.
    as i said im a noob any information is appreciated,
    thanx for your time in reading.

Attached Files:

2. also i planted these seeds from a bag of skunk i had it wasnt the best skunk kinda homegrown looking, if i find seeds in skunk does that mean there definately female?
    thanx for anyones help

3. Just because it's from skunk doesn't mean that it's female. Unless you have no way of getting more seeds to grow another plant, I would throw that one out. If you want to save it, it's might be possible but youre going to have to spend some money on lights and nutes. The biggest thing you screwed up on was leaving it in the same pot.

4. wot u mean i screwed up by leaving it in the same pot with another plant or with all the marijuana plants ? which one was the worse option ?
    thanx for ure comment though

5. i would force it to flower by chaning the light cycle to 12/12 so you can tell its sex. im not sure about having that other houseplant in there, i would yank it, but thats just what i would do. they will make something probably if they turn out to be women

i can't tell, is there 2 pot plants in that pot? if so, then thats alright i would still force flower them and tell what sex they are. im not sure about british sunlight at all cuz thats way far away.

6. just kill it... or leave it alone... its not worth dealing with the trouble if a plant is that tall and 4 months old... all the plants roots are prob. tangled together and you would probably kill it anyways

7. true and know theres more than 2 pot plants theres like 8 but only 2 are looking resonably alright, but ure right theyre roots are all tangled together, would they bud on thyre own if i leave them theyre or do i have to use lights.
    can i just put them in a dark room for 12 hours and then put them in the sunlight on my window for how ever long the sun last for will that be enought to maybe create some bud lol
    thanx for ure replies

8. yeah probably right. go by a quarter ounce of weed and chop those bad boys up. that way you get smoke and you dont have to worry about it!

;) peace