Sunlift light/reflector hangers

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by PhL0aTeR, Mar 14, 2009.

1. anyone else having problems with these? I'm on my 3rd set, finally giving up on them and going back to chains.

2. Yup...went through 2 pairs of em. Even made sure the second set was within the weight range of what it would support.

Got so sick of em I realized...chains are freak'n EASIER, well, and cheaper too-easier to get-look cooler-can come in gold-clingle and clangle making that cool chain sound....

3. right on, i was making sure it wasnt just me..... the first set i had, the wingnut stripped.... they use brass for the stud...... brass is one of the softer metals.... obviously not a good choice. 2nd set subsequently stripped as well.... this set just wont make up its mind, and sometimes i open my Laundry room and one side has lowered a good 4-5" :mad: and im at that point in its tension where its about to be stripped as well.

4. Same issues... that and sometimes they would hold their ground, other times they would slip - constantly tightening/loosening em. Fuck em....kapooey!

One day, I may get high enough to execute the : Pulley Plan!
    6 pulleys and quite a bit of thin rope

Till then, it's chains.