Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sunglasses When You're High?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Higherfm, Aug 16, 2011.

1. For some reason I LOVE wearing sunglasses when i'm high. I think it's cause people can't see my eyes and I feel like i'm hiding behind the glasses. If I'm high and around people who aren't I get all anxious even if i've had eye drops. If I have sunglasses on then everything is all good.

Do you guys like wearing sunglasses when blazed?

2. absolute COOLEST fucking thing EVER

3. Always wear mine

4. Yup sunglasses are the shit when your blazed!

5. Yeah they're perfect when your blazed outside. I tend to wear them anyway.

6. I once audio engineered a formal indoor jazz concert the the bassist was wearing sunglasses...I could totally tell he was high. :smoke:

7. hahaha like big daddy and the magic sunglasses. Is this you?

Attached Files:

• aa.jpg
      aa.jpg
      File size:
      2.9 KB
      Views:
  8. Always got my shades on. There mirrored so you cant see my red ass eyes at all

9. Can't get away with that in the UK, you look suspicious wearing Sunglasses when there's never any sun!

10. Totally unrelated. I just spent the past few minutes hypnotized by your signature. I'm so fucked up right now.

11. I hate that terrible feeling when some one looks you straight in the eye and your terribly blazed

12. fuck ya, you wear sunglasses and people can't see shit. i always feel much more relaxed because i feel like my eyes are drooping or getting red when i'm really baked. everything else about me looks normal.

13. haha whenever i see people with sunglasses i automatically think they are high no matter what lol cept if they are in a suit then i know im in the matrix

14. Always got my rays on when stoned

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7RzYCHYIts]A-Trak feat. CyHi Da Prynce - Ray-Ban Vision [NEW SONG 2010] - CurrentHipHop.com - YouTube[/ame]

15. I like wearing mine when I'm on an outing.

16. YEESSSS! i thought i was the only one who did that... shades when your stoned is so liberating

17. i wear my sunglasses so the haters cant see me
    EDIT: i teach swimming lessons to 10-13 year old kids. one day they asked why i always wore my sunglasses even when it was cloudy, and i replied "duh, to keep the haters out" the next day i needed a sub, and they asked her if she cared that the haters could see her. that made my day when she told me about it

18. dude, i go to a hippie-music camp thing, and i got way high before lesson and i couldnt play guitar properly if i didnt have my wayfarer sunglasses on. i felt like i was a pilot in the 30s with those leather hats and silly glasses, but it was pretty legit.