Sunday spark with purple kush?

Discussion in 'General' started by SparkanL, May 23, 2010.

1. hey everyone first post. in a couple of hours i'm gonna spark an L of the purple kush. Last time i smoked the dub of it i had a massive headache. You guys think i should smoke it again?

2. Go find somebody to smoke that L with, I love smokin' them with friends :hello:

3. You could just as easily smoke a small spliff or bowl of the kush, be high, and save the rest for later. Why waste a headache and money on a full dub?

Welcome to the city, btw.

4. Lol tru that man.:smoke:

5. lol what part of LI u in?

6. lol what part of LI u in?[/QUOTE]

Im in Roslyn Heights near east willistion and Mineola

7. Im in Roslyn Heights near east willistion and Mineola[/QUOTE]

nice thats like 10min or so from my gmas haha Im out in Port Jeff station

8. nice thats like 10min or so from my gmas haha Im out in Port Jeff station[/QUOTE]

Word bro is it easy to smoke out in port jeff?:smoking:

9. Word bro is it easy to smoke out in port jeff?:smoking:[/QUOTE]
    Usually lol got a good connect out here too

10. Usually lol got a good connect out here too[/QUOTE]

Damn bro out here its like suicide to go out smoking cops are everywhere:(

11. If it gives you a headache chances are it wasn't grown well. If it's not flushed properly all sorts of fertilizers are left in the plant and you're smoking them along with the good stuff.

12. Damn bro out here its like suicide to go out smoking cops are everywhere:([/QUOTE]

lol we rip my bong in my front yard.....neighbors dont even look twice never had problems wit the cops

13. lol we rip my bong in my front yard.....neighbors dont even look twice never had problems wit the cops[/QUOTE]

if i smoked on my property my neighbors would not think twice and the cops would be here with a whole damn swat lmao:confused:

14. if i smoked on my property my neighbors would not think twice and the cops would be here with a whole damn swat lmao:confused:[/QUOTE]
    That sucks dude lol we usually smoke L's in the street n shit lol ppl walk around my block all the time too

15. That sucks dude lol we usually smoke L's in the street n shit lol ppl walk around my block all the time too[/QUOTE]

broo i gotta go to ur neighborhood and smoke my purple kush and northern lights. in roslyn all them people think tokin is like bomb squad kinda shit:mad:

16. broo i gotta go to ur neighborhood and smoke my purple kush and northern lights. in roslyn all them people think tokin is like bomb squad kinda shit:mad:[/QUOTE]
    lol we just blaze here a lot of ppl do