Sunday Night

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GraffMadeMeDoIt, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Whos parting if you are on what and how much hehe:hello:ME cwe's some vikes and might take a kpin or 2

2. 60mg morphine sulphates ER. 25mgs benadryl. weed. food. im a very sleepy guy :)

3. I just packed the most gigantic bowl I've ever witnessed and I'm about to kill some birthday cake. Wish me luck.

4. OC 40, some lean, 1mg zanny, and 5 bowls.... just chillinnnn

5. I feel like shit, lack of sleep and waiting sleep pills to come on.

6. just smoked a cig and it kicked in my 45mgs of hydrocodone it seems like a popped 1mg klonopin under my tounge think i will have a good night mmmm:D

7. I got off work a couple hours ago, went to a friends for a little :smoke: and just got back

now I'm kinda high and about to get higher. also indulging myself with Fent gel tonight, i'm beginning to love this stuff.

What's goin on GC :)

8. feel great here's my update on everything i've had so far 45Mgs of Cwe's hydrocodone, took various potinators 20 minutes before drank a lil mix with about 2 oz of rum, 2mgs of klonopin, and now just cigs threw out the night Kool 100's tasting good to me right now

9. I'm on an amphetamine comedown and four and a half packs of some decent, white, rocked up heroin... need to give my veins a little break though, they're really taking a beating ever since they were exposed to a syringe of a ridiculous gauge...

10. Nigggaaa i am on dat adddyyy. Did a couple lines.

11. Thought i would be feeling alot better about now then i am out to smoke a square and be back and see if i feel better

12. ater of some booms :hello:

13. dammmn. you still feeling that 45mg of addy?

14. I had 150mg of codeine earlier smoked a lot and just had 3 bowls from my bubbler and a joint :smoke:

- happy tokin.

15. now i am where i want to be nodding slightly got a nice itch in my neck going on got 15 more vikes left think i will take a week t break will that do anything at all:confused: