Sunday Night

Discussion in 'General' started by VolcomSton3d, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Well i got monday off tomorrow cuz it's presidents day and i'm kinda thinking why we have it off in the first place. Is this a day where students are supposed to stay home and reflect on the past presidents? Do they expect us to pay homage to the tried and true commanders and figure heads, home of freedom and the american dream? Or is it simply a day for government officials to play croquet in their 30achre back yard while the lower, less deserving people and the foundation of this great country, attend work so that they can later be screwed out of their well deserved pension and work their asses off till the day they die while leaving their families to go further into debt as they scramble to pay for the burial.

OMFG NO SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!

....im drunk:(

2. Just allows people to honor Presidents. The schools in this area consolidate the days that used to be off for Lincoln and Washington's birthday are now just "President's Day."

Plus it gives car companies a chance to play annoying commercials with techno-remixes of Presidential songs in the background.

3. It's my province's very first 'Family Day' holiday tomorrow.
    Our premier promised us a new holiday to help get him votes.
    And he came through on the promise.
    So we celebrate 'family' and you celebrate presidents.
    How contrasting.

4. smoke weed tomorrow :)

whos your fave president?