Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sunday night

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by higherthangod, Oct 30, 2006.

1. well the second im done typing this im off to finish my paper. but after that imma spark up a bowl prob two, tiny bowl. :bongin: :yay: note to self, if your high and reading this look at the dancing smiley

2. haha i just totally pulled that smiley dance

3. shit man, get a video of u doing that dance and put it up on here. thats gotta be funier than a smiley face do it. and a smiley face doin it is pretty fucking funny right. :smoking: ...:smoking: ...:smoking: ... man i cant rememer anything right now the only thing i can remember is man im baked. well smoked a bowl and then loged in here said what i said up there and now im here at the end of this sentence. well until my next thought goodnight gc.

GOD DAMN IM BAKED