Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sunday Morning

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by EliToker, Apr 15, 2003.

1. I had a great day yesterday. When I got up, my friends were already scouring campus for a sack so we could roll some blunts and enjoy the first sunny day in months (I'm not really exagerating, Connecticut's a shithole). Fortunately we found a quarter of KB and rolled up two huge blunts. About six of us smoked them on the roof of my college, enjoying the sun and checking out the goings-on in the courtyard. We stumbled down the six flights of stairs to get off the roof and came back to my room. We were all really high but couldn't resist the lure of a beautiful nug and a beautiful bong. Needless to say, I was high all day and didn't get shit done... the perfect Sunday.