Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sunburn

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Kingmvp420, Jun 1, 2014.

1. So today, it was the best outside as it has been in awhile. So I decided to sit out in the sun all day and attempt to get a tan. However instead od tanning, I got burnt as fuck. Long story short, will bud help relieve some pain?

Sent from my SM-T217S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. So today, it was the best outside as it has been in awhile. So I decided to sit out in the sun all day and attempt to get a tan. However instead od tanning, I got burnt as fuck. Long story short, will bud help relieve some pain?

3. Perhaps. But applying Aloe would be better. :)

4. aloe is best smoking will take your mind off it and probably make you a little lessa aware of it

5. Thanks for the reply guys!!

6. Try some Budweiser.... :laughing:

7. Gotta use that Aloe! ^^^ but i'm sure bud will be nice too  :bongin:

8. Btw, I used lavander and it worked alot better than aloe vera!

9. You won't get Sunburned, if you use sunscreen.

:huh:

10. Just put some aloe vera on it. Still u should man up sun burns aren't that painful

11. Man there's no point of posting something twice with 30 minute intervals...

The Vape life is the only life for me.

12. Cool the affected skin off with some medium temp water, then cover up in aloe. I've smoked while having a sunburn (not necessarily FOR the sunburn) and I still felt pretty tingly.
    It'll heal up quick and peel less if you cool off the skin before using aloe because aloe helps to insulate and keep that coolness against the inflamed burn.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I did not mean to post this twice, and I am unable to delete the duplicated thread. Thanks for the answers though guys!

14. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKLUe3u6P0g

15. Ouch have fun trying to sleep tonight

How xix

16. Has been hell. Absolutely no comfort whatsoever. Fml

17. I think smoking will take your mind off the pain, but like others said, take a medium-cool shower and then use aloe to relieve the burn. I had the worst sunburn of my life all over my body last year and then the next day worked outside doing construction in 95ish degree weather so I feel your pain haha
    Best wishes for your recovery!

--Ride the tiger, you can see his stripes but you know he's clean!--

18. i posted in your other thread aloe works best but smoking can help and to delete a thread there should be a button that says hide on the first post if you click that it will delete the thread i think you can do it for like 7days i dunno

19. First time I went out on the ocean...I was like fuck that I dont need any lotion....ended up a lobster!

I didnt have a comfortable night sleep for it felt like close to a week....lol

Aloe Vera is all I can say!