Sun Circle?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by abnormldood, Apr 13, 2009.

1. #1 abnormldood, Apr 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2009
    Well guys, I'm having a small dilemma trying to figure out which would be better for my type of system. I want to upgrade to an 8 plant system at the end of this harvest and found a small article on sun circles in Overgrown Faq. I'm going to be running 8 LST plants in a 6'x7' area consisting of 8 square bubble buckets, a control bucket which will be attached to each bucket and a separate 30 gallon reservoir(it's 30 gallons because I have one laying around) to feed the control bucket, which would then redistribute to the other buckets. I got the idea from an old article on OG, it is mainly so I don't have to fill 8 buckets individually because that would be kind of a bitch. Anyway, I already have a 400w MH/HPS combo, so I was thinking of getting a second one and rigging them to a sun circle. Should I do this or should I get a more powerful HID and save the 400w HID for a veg area? I don't know which would be best because most of my research has been in micro grows. If anyone has seen a similar setup like this and would post a link it would be very much appreciated. Any ideas would be great.

The actual height wasn't mentioned because it is going to be adjusted to the particular lighting I choose to go with.