Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Summons from the pigs.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JointsOnly, May 5, 2011.

1. Yes, i can. And i edited my post too to reflect that kindly sir. You came here looking for advice and got it. From someone on this site that knows a little about LEO. And you then complain b/c i say it was a bad idea.:rolleyes:

Way to look out for Grams.

2. I do have a clean record, no prior arrests or anything. If I were to go, would I need a lawyer? >_> and what would happen worst comes to worst?

3. just get a public defender, the charges differ from where you live and stuff, but you might get a fine, or maybe since it ur first offence you'll prolly get PBJ (probation before judgement) which is non-monitored, and as long as you dont get arrested for anything in like a month your good and it will be expunged from your record.. possible, im just a 19 yr old kid, but the sames happened to me kinda.... only i landed a lot more than one hit to the lip :eek:

4. Get a public defender.

Slap on the wrist, community service, and a fine. That's what you'll get, most likely.

5. Let me see if I have this right;

You were hit in the back off the head.
    You returned a punch in self-defense because you obviously felt threatened.
    The Police quickly broke it up, because they were following you two.
    The Police had witnessed the attack, yet still ticketed you???
    You gave them an alias, because that is what you are known as (why in light of the above)???

You should be able to get off the disorderly conduct charge by cross-examination of the Officer. :smoke:

6. Law enforcement doesn't actually try to pursue people over court summons' do they?
    It's only if your name comes up again and they run it through the system and find a match?

7. OP, please listen to Bud Lover. He's a former LEO and is a nice guy from the posts I've read. He's only trying to help.

8. Yes, his first post seemed very insightful and logical, but this situation was really not that severe...and the cop even laughed about it and made a remark about the kids busted lip. How would they even know my address or name was even fake? It could be the actual information, just an un-responsive person. I'm still undecided on what I'm going to do..my court summons is in a month.

9. Just fucking go man. :smoke:

10. well everyones missing one important detail if the kid who hit you knew you which he must've if he was pissed off enough to attack you then the officers find out you lied and go talk to him to get your real identity then you get in even more trouble, but if it turns out he doesnt know who you are definately don't go to court and if they somehow find you just say you told them a name your friends call you and you got rattled from that punch to back of your head and the adrenaline that you accidently gave them address to where you use to live

11. Yeah cuz they'd definitely believe him after evading court.

My advice, don't go. They won't find you. If you ever get busted again, use your real name or at least a different one than what you used with those cops.

12. The question here is basically, what happens when a pink slip for disorderly conduct is given to a fake name and address and no one attends the summons?