summoning my imaginary friend?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by hoboleader, Jan 23, 2013.

1. So i had an imaginary friend when I was a kid, like age 4-7

I was wondering if theres a way I can summon him back, he really helped me out when I was younger, gave me advice and told me to do stuff that ended up helping out.

so ya how can I get him back at my side?

2. I wish i had an imaginary friend..

3. Depends if you believe in ghosts or not, kids can sometimes see ghosts and then they disappear as the gift fades. Other peoples friends are pure imagination. My friends were two animated little electric characters, one with a red and yellow striped shirt with spiky hair and the other was blue and green striped shirt with spiky hair, and they had an electric animated buzzy field around em. Talk about fucked up :p. I dont see em any more but I can still picture them.

Maybe you should just focus on him in mediation or something and asking for his help again or at least some advice. He doesnt have to appear but you could probably channel him whether it was a ghost or your imagination, or a part of your higher self.

4. Allow your imagination to run free and you will easily be able to see your friend again.

5. ok hes back...shit...now how do I get him to stop pestering me?

we played catch for an hour, now he wants to get drunk and kill people?
    whats going on?

6. Well Jesus is the best imaginary friend to choose of them all if your going to go that way....