Summit Vaporizer by Vapium

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Tythehappystoner, Oct 30, 2015.

1. What do you guys think of this product? If I get it, it'd be a stretch to pay for, but I really think a vaporizer would be a good investment. Does anyone think this product is worth it? What are your experiences with it? How does it work compared to another vaporizer in that price range?

2. I have a Summit by Vapium, but I have it for a specific reason.

For a first vape buy an Arizer Solo or Arizer Air. If you are in USA you can buy Canadian website and save about 25% on currency conversion.

Lots more vape info on both Solo and Summit over at Fuckcombustion.

3. What is this specific reason?

4. I need major orthopedic surgery. I felt that for a hospital, and having someone else loading and emptying and the Summit made sense as a one hitter.

Also, the usb charging and the fact that there are no extra pieces were pluses.

If I only had $ for one vaporizer I would get an Arizer Solo or Arizer Air.

5. thanks! I hope you feel better!

6. I just got the summit plus vapium and the draw is a bit hard to get. But I heard if you crimp the end of the screen they give you its an easier draw. The only drawback is that the batter is not replaceable so when its starts going bad you either have to take it to an electronic store and fork out some money to see what tools you need to restore it.

On the good side I use it in freezing temperature and works fine and its a very convenient all in one portable that you can fit in your coat pocket.

7. OP is 3 years old.