summertime!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by easy rider, Jun 21, 2005.

1. it's summertime ..mmm mmm bitch!

yep... kind of a pointless thread... just glad it's that time of year again when the suns out and it's a warm 70+degrees... (which is rare for those of us in the evergreen state..) :)...

..my agenda for the next couple of months... well.. ..pretty much just drink and drug excesively. also to avoid any phsyical labor (even movement to some extenet) and mental exercise what so ever...

...s o what about u? what r u blades doin the summer of '05??

2. gettin high!!!!:smoke: yes, i love summer...partying all day, everyday. I love the feeling of waking up and not knowing what day it is and then you think "hey!!! i dont give a shit!!"

3. haha, I do that too! I'll wake up and think it's Fri. but it's a mon. or tues.

Me, getting high, partying a lot, and sleeping in late.

4. Summer 05' for me isnt really summer anymore! i just graduated and now i gotta move onto college, its crazy as fuck, but im takin my sweet mary jane with me on the trip, and im lovin it. I'm startin college in the fall here in Indiana, and now im just partying it hard as i can until i gotta STOP for a drug test when i get another job (just quit my old one) ... then once school starts back up, it will be something totally new and shit. itll be a tight summer.