Summertime, the livins easy

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Subydayo, Mar 13, 2009.

1. The summer of 08 was fucking awesome, I had my own place with a friend and people came over everyday to either smoke or drink, or both. And this is a story I'd like to share

So the one night I'm chillin on my back porch with one of my best buds Jake. We had just obtained some pretty nice tree and were looking to get some smoking in before the crowd came in and wiped us out.

So Jake and I are chillin still on the back porch and we're pretty retarded at this point, when my friend Nick walks around the house to us. We jump up and we start telling him that he had to hit this shit, and so he did. Well Nick doesn't smoke much and we didn't tell him to take it easy on the hit. He took a monstorous hit and all the sudden started coughing like a mother.

Being the good friends we are, we started taunting Nick, laughing, pointing, busting his ass, casue we can. I'm in front of Nick and I realize some shits not right. I stop Jake and point at Nick showing him that Nick was choking. While he was choking I asked if we should punch him in the stomach, ya I know, which we determined was a bad idea. Soon nick came to and was able to breather once again.

Nick gets rill paranoid when he smokes.

So we're at my house having the party and everyone is having a sweet time, and I'm sitting on the back porch chilling after smoking a few more bowls with some other people. Some ladies came over (I didn't invite them) that were how you say, rather ugly and/or obese. So, Nick comes from inside and sits down in front of me looking really scared. I ask him what's up cause he's covering his head with his hands and looking at the ground. The next thing he said was one of the funniest things I have ever heard. Nick looks at me and asks "Are there trolls here?" I couldn't contain myself, and this made him even more scared. He was telling us to be quiet and calm down, I actually texted him some words that didn't make sense, but this just shows the tree is working.

So we're still sitting outside smokin up, when someone tells me I have to calm him down. Meanwhile I'm 5 foot ten, wighing 130 lbs, and nick is 6 foot 3 weghing prolly around 200.

I tell nick to look me in the face and somehow I got him to. I said "Kick the next thing I'm about to say to you is very very important, Shut the fuck up" Everyone except for Nick thought that was funny, he's scared.

A little later we decided it was time to jam, and I play the drums so I go in and start playing. My friend Zach is on guitar and we start jammin. Nick comes in and is telling me to stop playing and that I'm too loud. He wraps his arms around me while I'm sitting on my throne and I get scared. He's large, I'm not, and he wants me to stop. So i think he's going to throw me, but he whispers in my ear, "stop playing you're so loud" I couldn't believe this and neither could zach so I look at zach and tell him to play the loudest thing he can.

The next thing I know nick is trying to escape from the room but ends up in a curled up ball rocking back and forth covering his ears. This was mind blowing for me and also hilarious. So nick got out of the room but 5 minuters later Jake drug him back in, it seriously looked like Nick was going to cry.

That was one of the best nights of my summer...

And the moral of the story is, don't punch your friend in the stomach if he's choking on a huge hit. Peace

2. Bradley's on the microphone with Ras-MG
    All the people in the dance will agree that
    we're well qualified to
    represent
    the LBC

3. That actually sounds pretty bad man, why were you pushing your friend to what kind of limit?
    If he was curled up in a ball, and on the verge of tears, you should have at least told him everything is OK..

4. Oh no don't get me wrong, we tried to help the kid. I sat and talked with him outside for a couple of hours, but he just wouldn't calm down. I think it was a mix of him not smoking much with him choking really bad on his hit. Don't worry he laughs about it to this day. He's been paranoid I think almost every time I smoked with him. Needless to say he stopped smoking...

5. Me,Me and Louie
    we're gunna run to the party
    and dance till the rhythm it
    gets
    harder...

My summer ended up being shitty cuz i worked like all day every weekend. Im planning on taking a couple weekends off to go camping and shit and im excited to take the t roofs off my car and drive it since its been parked for the winter

6. Yeah I had a job where I worked 8 hours a day 5 days a week, but I got paid 12 an hour. So since I made so much I didn't go as much and they didn't care. Made some cash and then spent it all, ohhh well haha

7. ha,dude,sounds like me and my friends.
    we love fucking with eachother when we're high.
    good shit bro,good shit.

8. you sorta sound like an asshole here, but the troll thing was funny. Weed definitely makes fat ugly bitches fatter and uglier.