Summers Last Days.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dutch Roller, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Its been a alright summer, sure ganna miss it.

Attached Files:

2. Dudee...I've been thinking the same thing. So sad. Fall's alright, though.

3. My summer was alright. The herb was good but often was forced to take breaks to pass tests. Winter of 2009 was the shit, praying for this one to be also.

4. You're all so lucky, and i envy you. Summer is just starting up for me, woooo 45 degree (celcius) days HOORAYYYYY -_-

5. I'm sad that summer is ending but I'm looking forward to a great fall! I had a crazy summer smoking everyday... I need to get my ass a job though because now that my friends are peaceing for a few months because I'll be smoking a lot less blunts! :p

6. Enjoy getting frostbitten suckers! Still only Spring here in Australia and we have a long, hot summer at the beach to look forward to...

[​IMG]

7. ^ hell yeahh man cannot wait for this summer, springs had a shit start though :(, except for the first day, first few days...well the weekend was bad but its looking good from now!!

8. Yeah, tell me about it. At least the footy's been interesting! Can't wait for Grand Final weekend.

9. fuck summer man.
    100+ degree temps?
    i'll take fall. leaves change, weather's great and my birthday's in october.

10. This was a great summer, probably the best of my life, it's really upsetting that it's almost over.

11. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Best summer of my life! Lots of music, drugs and partying.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yeah man. Everytime the summer goes, I reminsice (spelling?) and just think about how great it's been. Fall will be good too, but I just think summer is the best time of the year. It's just so...rejuvinating.

13. i for one cant wait for summer to be over lol.

i just love winter, i love the cold, the snow, the short days.

all just right around the corner! especially since i live in colorado, hell it could snow anytime from now till may hah.