1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

summerfest

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by cowofsteel, Jun 23, 2004.

1. Anyone going to Summerfest in Milwaukee (WI) this July?

I'm going with a bunch of friends to see 311, but I just found out Medeski Martin and Wood will be playing at the exact same time! It sucks actually, I can't decide which one to go to, both would kick ass...

anyone else gonna make it?

2. ahhh you're right that is a hard choice, 311/mmw! try to run between the both of them? god... hehe

there's a summerfest here in northern cali that the kottonmouth kings and other such bands are playing at... might make it if i have the time off of work but we'll see. have fun!!

3. well I just found out my mean ole boss decided not to let me have the saturday off, so I guess that makes the decision a little easier... :(

btw, long time no see ganjaphish, great to see you around again!!! :D

4. haha, well I got out of work, and went to 311 yesterday, and let me say, it was fucking awesome.

It was pouring out the entire time, but they played for 2 hours anyway, it was great... played some classics too, my stoney baby, flowing, feels so good.... it was a damn good show for $10..

:smoking: and we were stoned the whole time, smoked like 10 joints at the concert

Grasscity Deals Near You