Summerfest 2011

Discussion in 'General' started by numnumkush, Jul 3, 2011.

1. :wave: Okay how many of you guys and girls know what summer fest is? Well low and behold summer fest is the biggest music festival in the world.
    Too high to exaggerate too much but interested to hear who goes to it as well and what you did while there and what bands you went to see.

My own personal experience so far this year was a drunken and high rage time at Girl Talk last night and tonight I saw Stephen Marley :D Tomorrow I get to see Rise Against next! woo hooo summerfest! :smoke:

2. It's always a drunken rage.

Too bad I won't be attending this year... first time since 2006 that I will not be there.

3. Dude stephen was so sick. I was there tonight also. Who was the guy in the white and with the white hat? Me
    And my buddies were trying to figure it out.

4. #4 numnumkush, Jul 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha So were my friends! I have no idea who he was unfortunately. They put on a greatttt show. Man I think smoked like 4 joints and 8 bowls during that show. So gooddd

5. im going tonite to see rise against. anyone know how the security at the gate is? could i sneek in a 1 hitter in a pack of cigs?

6. At this festival do you not like stayon site camping ?

7. yeah its only open from noon til midnight. no camping

8. awh man I missed your post but yeah idk about a hitter in the cigs cuz they usually check them but hide it anywhere on your body. they rarely search and don't do that good of a job if they do

9. thanks. i got it by putting it in my wallet and putting the bud in a contact case. they did check my pack.

btw rise against was fucking awesome

10. #10 numnumkush, Jul 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Soliddd. Omg they would on such a raw show. I was very impressed!

11. Wiz Khalifa at summerfest tonight, got 5th row. That show was packeddddd :D

12. I just got back from the the flameing lips show mackin on some phunky hippie chickks free sweet tarts from this one dude rolling balls. I got stopped randomly to drink and take hits of joint and blunts and bowls by chill ass people like at least 9 times. I even made out with a fine ass girl.