Summer

Discussion in 'General' started by patrickinmind, May 29, 2005.

1. A little bit. Not looking forward to working full time. But not having school is great... Only time to smoke will be after 5, and on the weekends...

2. Oh baby! :D I can't wait... only 19 days of high school for the rest of my life! How sweet is that?! :smoke:

3. I don't get excited about it anymore. :( I work all year around. I have 3 weeks of vacation a year and that's it. Careers can really put a bummer on your summers. :smoke: Thank god I'm a pothead.

4. F*ck summer, It was 107 here the other day.

5. I agree with DBW having a carreer really fucks up your summers. Thank god I am leaving this state though. Before I leave though I plan to spend some time at the Outer Banx and VA beach with my new board. But the benefit to living in a coastal town and working is the chicks in Bikinis walking past the window all day:)

6. i can't wait till the summer... just a week more of school (exams) then i'm free... :smoke:

7. well you know, work or no work, ill always be excited for summer. i love the weather, swimming, the sun, the life, its just beautiful and great.

8. lol cant wait, mid summer im going to a lake house w/ me and a couple buddies, bringin up some acid shrooms tons of pot and getting a keg up there, cant wiat

9. Yes! I am as stoked as you get possibly get for summer! :D
    After summer I start a new job at Sammy J peppers and it's flash. In just two hours I'm picking up my last cheque! Then it's all cruisin, alpine blastin, blunt passin for two months.

Followed by:
    The beach
    Camping
    Girls in skimpy clothing
    Downtown summer nights
    Clubbin
    and lots and lots of hangovers. :smoke:

10. summers gonna be ill

lookin forward to a few weeks of straight chillen

11. blah more work :( but it will be awesome to be outside at night nice and warm smoking a pipe. Im sick of the cold.

12. stoked like you wouldn't beleive

13. hell yeah. I'm getting a POUND of dank for summer. Probably gonna cost $1500 Can't wait