Summer!

Discussion in 'General' started by Madmike420, May 6, 2009.

1. Today was the last day of college for the semester for me. It's fucking summer break! I just took 3 percs and have a blunt of kush rolled up! This is going to be my last summer off ever, next summer I got an internship, and every summer after that I will be working! So this summer I'm a party like a rock star! I got an unlimited amount of bud to be smoked, and percs all day!

2. PS I love you grasscity, all of you make this place the greatest forums ever, even the trolls and the haters, yall bring drama but yall also be having me LOLing like a mofo too! Think these pills are kicking, felling mad fuzzy and shit!

3. Guess I have to bump my own shit lol, Pills def kicked in I am fucking rocked, still got my blunt of kush, can not smoke that to the head, well I could but would rather not! Guess time for some more bong hits till someone stops by!

4. Got any plans for summer?

5. Summer time, and the livin's easy....

6. So far this is what me and my girl has got planned!

Hiking
    Mohawk trail
    Wells state forest
    Quabbin
    Sanderson brook falls

Cheap

Batting cages
    Fishing
    Laser tag

Places
    New yoke
    Salem
    Boston
    Jay and silent bob-jersy
    Road Island
    Hampton beach

We having been building a list of shit we can do in and around MA.

7. Bradley's on the microphone was Ras MG...

8. Sounds fun as hell. I'm planning on doing a lot of hiking this summer as well, not too mention swimming and camping.

9. sounds like you got some good plans there man!

i fortunately got to enter summer on Feb. 4 through some shady shit i pulled. twas awesome.

ive been working my ass off since then to help my mom pay for my college edumacation. and i will continue to work until fall semester starts (that is if i can even go back to school... i dont think we can afford it right now :().

anyways, i gots some good plans.

going to hike up Pike's Peak, go mtn biking on a bunch of random trails up in the CO/Rocky Mtns. work at this diabetic camp in Big Bear, CA ive been going to/working at since i was diagnosed at 12. going to drive out to Bonnaroo and Rothbury, see the Dead and Clapton here in Denver.... and of course smoke myself stupid.

hope you have a great summer man!

10. Sounds good!

I'm chillen on some hydros, bout to smoke a few bowls myself.

Today's gonna be a lazy day

11. all the people in the dance will agree that were, well qualified to represent the LBC.

12. Hell ya man...i got a week left...i got only 1 final that i gotta go to...evrything else is take home or online.

btw...what school do u go to??? I go to bridgewater State in MA

13. Ya I need to put camping on that list too! I'm trying to make the best of this summer being it will be my last real summer off! WOOT my boys on his way over now finally can smoke this blunt of kush, It is the best weed I have ever bought, $70 a 1/8 when i usually pay $40, but this shit right here is so pretty it is almost a shame to smoke it, it's like killing a unicorn, with a bomb!

14. 70 will buy you almost a quarter of that same Kush out here... fuck dude im sorry yall have to pay such ridiculous prices. thats just plain stupid, straight 20/gram?

:confused:

15. #15 Madmike420, May 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2009
    Ya shits pricey in MA. It was worth it though, best weed I ever smoked! Only reason I spent the loot on it was for 4/20 last month and had a weed fest the next weekend, so tore me up so much i still got this last blunt from 4/20 been saving for something special!

16. Can't ever beat some hiking in the summer or fall I think. And I live in the good N to the J and I've been down to the Redbank area for the Jay and Silent bob antics, it's good stuff.
    Have fun! :)