Summer

Discussion in 'General' started by envigabliss, Jun 1, 2007.

1. this is the summer appreciation thread.
    i know everyone here loves summer.
    so lets post your favorite parts of summer.
    my favorite part is the summer vacation from school.(its my last one:( this was my senior year.) i love camping and just sitting around the fire with nothing to do.

summer is great.

it makes me want to orgasm:hello:

2. Summer is great.. working two jobs, taking college classes, and maybe getting one week off for the whole summer

WOO!! :( summer just isn't the same anymore now that I'm an adult lol, but my birthday is in July and I always try to have a good time :D

3. Damn you got it bad sister:eek:you mind me asking your age my guess is 22

But anyways I hate summertime even though I'm from the islands I hate the heat,I dont like being hot and sweaty every second of the day.The only good thing about the summer is the women;) and there short little oh sorry:p

4. I'm 19 :p

5. damn your 2 years younger than me with twice the responsibilities...As in the words of Martin.You go girl:D

6. FLA summers suck way too fuckin hot

i like spring better

7. That's funny, I just started my new two jobs, so what I'm doing is mostly working 60 hours a week, because they are both given hella hours already, and I have already paid my tuitions for my summer quarter, my birthday is in July also. Wierd. :hello:

Are you sure you are not me?? Just Kidding...Good Luck in the summer

8. haha thanks :cool:

9. I paid off my tuition as well, I don't owe money to anyone because I saved up for school and put a shit load of money away 75% of every pay check I made from 16-present :( Oh well, it's helped in the long run.

what day is your birthday? I'm the 19th :D

10. haha i too am working 60 hours a week at the airport in the fucking heat, but i love my job so its all good:) plus i will be making enough money to support my habbit haha yes

11. Nice:D

12. Mine is on the 12th;)

13. Aw poo, well I guess in fact we are not the same person now LOL

14. Summer rules well expescially here in North Dakota dam we have like 9 months of winter and 3 months of summer....lol well it's not that bad but you get the picture.

15. I would love to live there just sumthing about cold weather that gets me going, cant wait for daylight savings time to begin 5 more month's cant wait.

16. sounds like connecticut we have 4 seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter and construction lol