Summer

Discussion in 'General' started by Anschluss, May 2, 2012.

1. Hey Blades,

My mates and I are thinking of things to do this summer because we finish our finals in about a week and we want to make it pretty bloody awesome. All we ever seem to do is play beer pong, and some COD, some smoke sessions, and maybe drive around being bored - but enjoying each others company.

We decided to compile a list of some fun stuff to do throughout the summer to stay away from the inevitable everyday routine of B.P., COD, smoke. It is a good life, but some of the fellows get bored, and once you complain of boredom it is noticed more and can annoy you a bit. (I usually never get bored personally because I have a g.f. so I switch up between alone time with her and them, and switch between friend groups too)

Anyway, I ask for your help for some things you have done in the past summers that you found to be fun and are relatively inexpensive.

Thanks in advance for your responses,

Ans

2. dawg

here's what me and three buds are doing this summer:

packing survival kits, learning first aid, buying traps

reading up on building shelters, fires, nets

finding books on local botany and wildlife, learning how to catch food and survive in the wilds

we're gonna pack a ton of weed and some safety food and shit, and travel deep into the Norwegian wilderness and survive off the land for a month

as men

men

• Like Like x 1
  3. that sounds pretty sick I want to live in the wilderness for awhile when I get older

4. Car shows, camping, movies. Pretty much what I did last summer

5. Fuck that man, guess you never read "Into the wild".

6. dont forget butt sex

7. Try camping for sure dude

8. For me it's working 7-3:30 almost everyday then gym and basket ball. I might go camping some, haven't been in a while. Other than that, just drinking and smoking and...maybe some unmentionables? ;D

9. ah yeah, I'm an Eagle Scout - I get my hiking/camping in for the most part, already know that survival shit. These amigos aint scouts though, but everybody is down for camping.. its a blast.

10. Try some concerts or music festivals :)

11. Smoking LOTS of weed. fucking tons of sluts and drinking on the occation

12. This 4th of July I'm going down to Kentucky with some friends for a week to hang out, fish, water ski, make bonfires, drink, smoke, and do whatever it is we usually do :laughing:

13. just look for music festivals/concerts/outdoor activities etc....

Lucky for me im close to big the city but even closer to the great outdoors. So much wilderness for hiking, swimming, fishing, white water rafting, rock climbing, zip lining and so much more!!

plan a road trip to a place you'd all like to go or havent been before, your possibilities are endless man. Put your mind on doing it, set a date, and make sure you have the funds for your activities. Good luck man hope that helps

Most of all have a sweet summer my friend :cool: :D

14. I'm going to get nostalgic and order some cheap airsift guns and shoot people

15. Bang your GF with your friends like a tag team.

• Like Like x 1

16. [​IMG]

do it

17. if you live around water than just fish, i just get stoned and go fishing and it kills time and is fun. or you can just crack open a fire hydrant and play in da street

18. wish I loved closer to some legit wilderness, but yeah maybe Ill plan a camping trip to WI. and white water rafting is a blast.

Idk about the tag-teaming my g.f. though..