Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Summer urges?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DankGamer, Oct 19, 2011.

1. #1 DankGamer, Oct 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2011
    Well as everyone knows that during summer people prefer to drink more alcohol and party up, My question is. Do you personally have more urges to smoke in summer?

2. I tend to smoke more in summer because I spend most of my time outdoors when I can. I don't drink though, so I can't comment on that one lol.

3. yes. as summer is just beginning here (today was 30 degrees C :D), i am much looking forward to spending long days down at the beach, ripping some cones, having a surf, and cooking a barbie.

nothing better in my opinion. :bongin:

4. My 2011 summer consisted of getting a booze and getting a smoke ALL THE TIME. Easily the best summer of my life. Why do one or the other, when you can do both?

5. You Aussie bastards, you stole our summer! It's fucking freezing here now, but at least it's still sunny. Too windy for bowls outside though. :eek:

6. i wasn't aware you guys had a summer over there :p

ahh yeah i hate when it's too windy to light the bong, at least you can still enjoy a nice spliff though! :smoke:

7. Lolol, we don't usually but we did have a couple of reallly hot weeks. Then you robbed us.

I kinda like it just going into winter though. Nothing like going for a walk in the sun with that crisp chill. :smoke:

8. yeah, as long as the sun is out i don't really mind how warm it is :)

9. No I'm an adult, summer is just hot and kids are out of school, just another time of year

10. #10 bazoski1er, Oct 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2011
    we are all adults here buddy :p

but i see your point, as a young adult it doesn't really bother me that much. however i do hate all the pre-teens that think they're so cool just cause they're on holidays.

EDIT: 420th post :D:D:D :bongin:

11. #11 Caty, Oct 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2011
    I smoke more in the summer and I drink more during the year. In the summer I tend to have a lot more freetime and I spend most of that time outside enjoying the nice weather, smoking a fat blunt. During the year I'm in class and I need to be able to think rational thoughts and I also have less time to go out, so when I do go out my friends and I just want to drink and party