Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

summer time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by I Tend to Toke, Jun 11, 2011.

1. its the fresh start of a new summer, what have u done so far? I personally am rockin santa cruz and to be honest i aint doin shit... yah :hello:

2. I'm just chillin right no man but getting ready to road trip with some bro's up to Canada.

3. today was my last day of school so when exams r done ima toke everyday aye

4. Its been a hundred degrees or over 6 days+ already...fuck texas, i stay inside as much as possible, aha

5. I'm not doing much exciting until September, then I'm beach bound to Aruba for two weeks.

6. Smoke the marijuana intill i get fucked up

7. Summertime when the livin's easy!!!

Bought to smoke some hash right quick :)

8. Smoking weed

9. Working, chilling, smoking weed, long summer days, pool :D

10. Looking for a job. Smoking trees. Chillin with friends. Parties. Got my girlfriend. The usual :smoking: