summer time

Discussion in 'General' started by RattleHead1323, Jun 22, 2008.

1. so whats everyones plans for summer? anyone going anywhere? I been ridin the beach cruiser down to the beach just bout everyday, and fishin off the pier. its been so hot lately im brunt to a crisp.:cool:

2. no plans really.

But shit i got my air conditioner today! Dam it puts in work. im ready for summer. My room use to get fucken HOT man. My fish tank temp. would go up, i had to keep a fan next to it too keep it cool. Im sure there loving it. Im happy, i always said i would get one and i finally did.

now im just chilling smoking a bowl with cold water in the bubb che!!!!

3. Cali with no air conditioner.
    Damn.
    +rep for surviving man.

Glad to hear about the upgrade.

As for me, work my ass off, get my car for my senior year, then just splurge on clothes, because i gots to look fresh.

4. Good luck with work. my work week is about to start again =[ its the endless cycle haha. Fuck it though,shit pays bills and gets us herb,que no? +rep back.

Feeling good tonight,guna smoke a couple more bowls then go to sleep.

5. Getting a full time job, and getting a sport bike. Gonna be a bomb summer..psyched to be smoking danks all summer too.

6. getting a nice ass bong soon
    about to get a job this week
    just chillin with my homies

7. workin all week out of town and comin back on the weekends to party

8. i was planning to go to an island or sth but im not sure thats happening..maybe for a few days ..
    im planning to work at a hotel at a sea side place so im kinda trying to mix work with holidays...

my mum lives for holidays today and im soooo jealous...i want to leave too...sniff sniff...

9. stayin right in my little beach community and livin life to its fullest here.

10. Not really feeling like summer over here. Been raining almost constant last two days.

I'm moving back into the city :) Thats my plans for the summer. And a new job (something easy)

11. I gotta find at least a part time job. Thing is I hate summer, i hate the hotness and the short sleeves, it pisses me off. The bomfires are nice though i will admit, but other than that i just try and make it thru the summer by looking forward to autumn, thats my season man.