Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Summer Ruined =(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hxrguitar, May 25, 2010.

1. On Friday after school me and the crew decided to hit the trails where I live, There are tons of jumps there. I never did the 25ft drop that the trails have so I decide hey it's summer why not. I dropped In and ate SHIT and on the ground gasping for air ... Well I ended up with 2 broken ribs luckily that's all.

For the record I only went biking a few times before so not that experienced.

2. Sounds shitty dude, but if you inexperienced why did you try and accomplish something that experienced bikers do? I mean, you gotta slowly work you way up the scale. Better luck next time!

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHS0B-Vhs04&feature=related]YouTube - Girl Faceplant From Skateboard[/ame]

4. Forgot to mention I was offered $20 If I landed It.... Which I failed. didn't seem that big of a deal until I was in mid air

5. pot brownies only hurt when you laugh

6. Ow! Shit! Broken ribs hurt like a son-of-a-bitch. Whatever you do. Do NOT cough.

7. You and me are in the same boat, i did this 4 days ago :/ stupid. stupid. stupd.
    [ame=http://www.vimeo.com/11910272]Wear a fucking helmet. on Vimeo[/ame]

8. That's not you is it...

9. yes. yes it is. I have actually just spent the night getting the rest of the night picking the dried blood out my ear :)

10. You are my hero.

11. you gotta go big or go home!! hahah u went big...but you had to go home, sorry about the accident hope you heal up quickly :smoke:

12. Atleast you can still smoke. I got put on probation like a few days right after I finished my spring semester...

13. I was drunk and fell off a balcony. Broken ribs suck ass man. I shroomed for the first time the same day after i got out of the hospital n all. bad choice. Hey sneezing is what killed me. and coughing. good luck

14. hahahahahahhaahahahahhhhahahahahahahahahahhahhahaahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahaahahhahhahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhaahhaah

15. 16 year olds do some crazy shit.

16. i may be wrong but wasn't this featured on MTV's scarred?

17. #18 smoker.of.pot, May 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2010
    i no some one that got stomped by a bull had hella broken and fractured ribs still rod bulls the next weekend suck it up it didnt ruin your summer not trying to sound like a dick just saying

18. It doesn't have to ruin your summer man. You can overcome the pain with your mind if you can convince yourself that you are a pussy ass bitch and need to step up to the plate, grit your teeth and bear it like a man.

Let me explain. I used to work as a horse wrangler at a summer camp. One day I was racing my friends around the outdoor arena. I was training an American Saddlebred who had spent his whole life in shows. He had a tendency to drag his hooves and trip over ruts and roots on trails.

He chose to wait until I was riding to actually fall for the first time since we started training. He fell, rolled over on top of me and laid there for a few minutes that felt like hours. Broke 3 ribs and tore a shit ton of muscle in my left leg. The redneck doctors in Tennessee where I was told me I had bruised ribs and a hematoma.. didn't find out for months that they were wrong as hell.

So I returned to Michigan after summer was almost done to start football... not knowing that I had broken ribs and torn muscle. You can guess how that went at first. Could barely breathe while running and it hurt like hell... serious limp in my gait... searing pain every time I got hit, etc. The coach repeatedly called me a pussy for complaining about the pain and I began to internalize it and believe it after a while.... cause seriously who complains that much about a couple bruises. Eventually it just didn't hurt anymore... at least no where near as much. The pain returned once I went to a real doctor and found out the truth... but to a lesser extent than when the injuries were fresh.

So yeah... mind over matter I guess.