Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Summer Roadtrip

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by kinesie, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Hey all, not really sure where to put this so i apoligize if i am wasting your time by posting this, but my buddies and i are going on a road trip this summer and want to take a decently sized amount of bud along for the trip but we are a little hesitant to take it cross-country, anyone have some ideas of how to safely bring this valuable cargo?

2. take less than an o, and alternate each day with who'll take the fall.

Use a glass jar, and don't be too careless. If you get pulled over ask for directions and about sites and stuff to distract the cop from thinking about herb that might be in the car.

3. Take a quick look at the marijuana laws in each of the states you think you'll be going through... that will help you in decidin how much to bring.

But really bring whatever you think you'll need.

My dad hid his shit in the top of the uhual plastic cab thing. But just make sure you keep small amounts in the cab if you plan of smokin in the car and big amounts should be in the locked trunk...maybe even in something else locked in the trunk.

and you should be ready to go!

4. you should put this in seasoned tokers, but anyways:

id bring 2 oz for sure. dont speed! thats key!! and at night, make sure whoever is driving at night is drinking redbull cause if a cop sees any signs of swerving youre done for. make sure your cars registration is in order, and when you blaze, don't do it in the car! if you get pulled over, i wouldnt yammer away and try to distract the cops, they will notice if youre trying to hide something, thats the whole point. just answer their questions clearly, and dont say anything more except for the answer, and say "sir".

if you really dont like driving with flower, then you can always ask your out of state friends to find you hooks and pick up along the way. its safer, but a lot more of a hassle. be safe and have fun

5. i don't know. he might be right about the "yammering" ...just be natural. If you've got something to "yammer" about then "yammer."

also, I think you guys should take t-breaks before you go, so you don't get intent to sell.