Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Summer of Love" memories?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Suzy Chapstick, Feb 27, 2013.

1. I know this is probably a long shot, but is there anyone on this forum who was a stoner back in the 60's, during the Summer of Love, who went to Woodstock or hung out in Haight Asbury during the Summer of Love, who might have some memories they's like to share?

I've always wondered what the mentality was like back then, what it was like to smoke back in the 60s, during the Hippie movement. Any old hippies want to share their stories?

2. As I don't have that, but I have the same interest as you, I would love to be a generation back from where I am right now, I feel like this generation isn't as valued and as close as the last.