summer lovin...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by froggy, Jun 16, 2007.

1. this should keep me busy for a while...

Attached Files:

2. Good Job man.
    You have about the same count as me.
    Glad to see people think like me on this site.Next year Im planting 250+seeds.

3. Those are the mama plants in the front. I saves some clones for next year's mama and didnt want to throw the old hag's away so I planted them up today.

Those cages are 42" tomato cages pushed all the way into the ground so the plants are alot bigger than the pix shows. 18" by this time of year means that each should yield more than 1lb. Each plant has more than 20sq ft of its own space. Auto watering and only small N feeding...the soil (my own blend, perfected over years) has everything else.

The ones in the front are Critical hash and C99. The smaller ones in back are of Rockbud A+ and sour diesel.

4. Good Strains man.There gonna be monsters eh?
    Well fuckin-a man, keep posting pics.

5. That's serious. I take it you're away from people and aren't worried about fly overs?

6. flyover...lol

u really think the gov has nothing better to do than to waste fuel flying at a low enough level as to check out what people are growing in their back yards??? Do you know how HARD it is to figure out what kind of plant something is on the ground? and at what level of flight and equipment you need? And how many hrs of flight it would take just to do one county...let alone a whole state? bla bla bla...special color coated cameras...bla bla bla...my friend got busted that way...bla bla bla...

Its urban myth my friend...urban myth.

I happen to know someone in drug law enforcement that has talked with me a # of times quite frankly on the subject. To summerize;

There are virtually 0 % DEA and local enforcement working on MJ growers. Only thru dumb luck and/or a bit of food chain (bust someone with some weed and they talk) investigation are grow plots found. And even food chain busts are rare because of manhours and work ethic of cops vs MJ.

Flyovers are a myth that paranoid potheads propagate.

Virtually every drug enforcement manhour is working on Meth presently in the rural world. If they arnt on meth...they are in the highschools.

Funding for local drug enforcement is tied to Meth and school enforcement, not MJ (except if a few localized places that are known for growing vast quanities of MJ like Humboldt cty)