Summer is on its way. What are your plans?

Discussion in 'General' started by RubyMini, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Well I'm quitting my job at BK and going back to my old summer job. Gonna be working 38 hours/week and try to get a new car. Won't have much time off so I'll be mostly working and trying to buy a car. Then working on that car lol.

I'd like to go to Warped Tour but IDK if I can make it.

Probably just smoking lots of weed, partying a bit, playing some basketball, working out, fishing,swimming. Shit like that.

Nothing too special.

Then off to college in the fall!

2. summer is going to be huge for me, my plan is to do a major self-reinvention. going to leave things behind that have been dragging me down - alot has happened lately and over the course of the past two semesters at college i have come to realize certain parts of my life are not worth trying to fix or maintain, i have also come to the realization that in order for me to move forward to where i want to be, i have to "re-invent" myself (to a certain extent)
    i also plan to work as much as i can,
    work out every other day
    and properly get back into guitar, photography
    and there are multiple camping, scuba diving, mountain climbing, mountain biking trips planned

this is going to be one helluva ride this summer [​IMG][​IMG]

3. Camping
    Swimming
    Smoking
    Chillin
    Traveling

4. Get into even better shape, party the fuck down, meet more kids at my college.

5. Work, go to greece and of course jammmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. hey man, i went to greece years ago and i loved it! :smoke: funny the plane went through montreal airport on the way there. if you havent been before its one of the most beautiful countries ive been too. but in the sumer its going to be crazy hot

7. Going to visit Canada, hopefully bring my other cousin as well cause he's chill, get laid a lot (Canadian women are fine!), get high of course and seek more of the cities that I'm near off such as Ottawa, Montreal, etc since I'll be in the northeastern region.

8. 1. partying
    2. drinking
    3. smoking
    4. tripping on unmentionables
    5. fucking bitches & making money
    6. working out
    7. swimming

9. Well it's the winter break here. Similar concept but different weather obviously. I'll be spending it smoking with friends and sleeping. Too chilly to do much else really.