Summer is on its way. What are your plans?

Discussion in 'General' started by RubyMini, Mar 28, 2012.

1. ... Highschoolers.....

2. Probably working on the farm again this summer 40-50 hours a week. So work and smoke during the week and drink and smoke during the weekend. Hopefully I can take off a few weeks go to the beach, go camping and fishing.

3. Fishing working and smoking

4. I should have some good money coming soon, maybe take a summer class. I want to visit my friends and hang out for a good week, or even go to the beach. After that, whatever free time I have for the summer will be writing/working out, away from the world.

5. Smoke weed and not give a fuck

Oh yeah :cool:

6. You lucky bastard!!!! :eek: I've been wanting to see them since I discovered them. Have fun man.

Anyways, my summer is going to be taking a couple classes, the usual (parties, etc.), and hitting the gym. Oh and Starscape in Baltimore on June 9th.

7. Got invited to Jersey for the summer,
    so I'll see how that goes.

8. Jewsey Shore lol :p

9. Nope, LOL my friend's condo is elsewhere.
    but I said the same thing!;)

10. Well, I wouldn't mind heading up there lol I'm sure its better and less douchey than its portrayed on the show.

11. MOTHERFUCKING FESTS but mostly working

12. My summer?

I realized it's time to leave my job..

Thus I'll be doing festivals and tour.

SummerCamp, Electric Forest, AllGood, Hoxeyville and Furthur tour. Some Phish tour if I can fit it in there.

13. let's travel together and blazethatgreen while we make music and meet people enjoying life.

14. Find a new 'friend':eek:

15. Hopefully EDC, but for sure going to London for the beginning of the Olympics, then Africa for 3 weeks. Then hitting Amsterdam for a week before coming back to the states.

Probably going to be my most epic summer yet, i'm stoked! :D

16. Work kind of just kills the whole day lol

but by summer i want this stomach to be flat as a mother fucker so i can get a tattoo on my chest...

Work + blazing this summer...almost like every other day

17. Ohhhh man the summer....

Beach, girls, work, lifting/jujitsu/muay thai, work, girls, chillin, tattoos, a puppy, maybe a new car, good ol fashioned house parties (these college parties get old fast), my cousins pool, my girl cousins girl friends, real food (again college food is getting old fast)

And just straight up laying around the yard with my future pug

Ohhhh man you guys, life is good :smoke::smoke::smoke:

18. work work work, get high more work, beer, more work, work work work, high again, work work work. money on my mind!

19. Working, drinking, smoking weed,
    probably going to go to my uncles lake house out in minnesota (million dollar + home) and throw parties with those swedish babes ;) uhh a lot of sun, a lot of beach, and most of all a lot of girls.

20. Since I had the privilege of being born during summertime (june 28), and I'm turning 21 so ill be parlaying my demons away at some nightclub in nyc, Boston, jersey and if I get lucky, miami
    Gon b supa hot FIYAHHHHH