Summer Grow, 1st timer

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by jonneyblaze, May 14, 2006.

1. you researched marijuana growing for a year and fucked up germination, haha.

2. hey,

naw man, i didnt fuck up germination...i had that shit down pact...
    it was just the temp that i fucked up. i thought i could keep it under control but i couldnt. that was the only problem, now i got that temp problem fixed, all my plants are growin perfect soo far....lets hope it continues...

anyways, i just hit a billy so if this post doesnt make sense...u know why!!!

ill post again with some updates in a bit...

3. those look good, keep it up

4. hey,

I recently flushed my one big plant due to nutrient burn. Now what im wondering is are the tips going to regenerate, or should i clip the yellow parts off the leaves.??

heres the pic showing after i flushed it, the leaves are standing up more now, but still yellow.
    View attachment 40478

anything i can do about those yellow tips??

cheers

5. they look nice , doing great

6. hey,
    today i decided to get some fertilizer while i was out. picked up some 20-20-20 stuff, cant recall the name right now.
    I am going to give it a half dose of it during tomorows watering and if anyone thinks i should give it a full dose or if its too early can you please speak up....

thanks

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
    are you smokin yet??

7. hey yall,

heres an update,,at day 32, all plants are healthy and looking good! They are all 8-10inches tall except for my big one which is about 20inces tall!!!

the other week i decided to experiment with the runt of my pack. i prunned it about a week ago to see how it would react and it exploded in growth and today its my biggest!!so this morning i decided to prune the rest of my platns and hopefully they will all benefit as much as the first one. anyway below are some pics..

heres the one i prunned a week ago
    View attachment 41518

the smallest one now
    View attachment 41516

the whole lot of em
    View attachment 41517

8. hey,

another update, everything is going good. plants are healthy and gave em another dose of fertilizer. are all about 12inches right now.
    will upload pics latter, having problems right now.