Summer Crop in Hawaii!! 2nd Crop!!

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by iriehawaiian, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Aloha GrassCity, this is my first time posting a thread after reading countless other threads throughout this grow and as tribute i wanted to share my sucess.
    I want to try and finish this journal in a week or so but school and sweet sensi could delay it. :smoke:

2. #2 iriehawaiian, Sep 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2012
    I had decided to try my hands at an organic grow this time around. I got a hold of my seeds from a buddy who grew a crop of Haze plants in his closet under a HPS/MH light in a deep water hydro setup and kept a male to produce seeds. I acquired around 35 seeds, as well a few from some dank bag seed; 1 Orange Crush, and 5 Unknown seeds in a bag from a friend called Tez, .

I started each seed in an orchid mix in small pots late May.
    10 Haze, 5 Tez, and 1 Orange Crush. Pic below is 4 days after they were put in the pots.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. #3 iriehawaiian, Sep 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2012
    I got to stop by the local garden stores and grabbed a few supplies, and some fertilizers. I transplanted in the first week of June, at day 12 and threw in 2 tbs of an all around organic fertilizer [4-4-4], and a tbs of feathermeal [12-0-0] into a Miracle Grow Organic Choice Fruits and Vegetable mix with perlite at a ratio of 4:1. I snapped these pics before work a day after and then 3 days after and they looked awesome. :D

Attached Files:

4. Coming along. Let me know when they're ready. ;)

5. Its been a bit since I had time to post so i wanna try catch up now.

The babies are about 3 weeks old at this point and are looking great. I went to the garden and snapped a few pics and notes. Most are ranging between 4 to 6 1/2 inches tall. I noticed that Tez #4 had developed 3 leaves at each node and I am hoping this will disappear as the growth continues. I topped 2 of them on 6/16.

** Any help trying to make the pics appear bigger in the box would be sweet :confused:**

Attached Files:

6. At 4 and a half weeks old they are coming along fine. The Orange Crush, Tez #2 and Haze #4 showed some balls so I pulled them July 1st. All the others were transplanted on June 28th, and supplemented with Guano (0-7-0) and an all around organic fertilizer mix (4-4-4) mixed into the soil.