sum talk show

Discussion in 'General' started by stoned_soldier, Jun 25, 2004.

1. i was watching this talk show (flippin through the channels) i think was called ricki.. it was about a "new drug craze exposed"... DXM.. i didn't see the whole thing.. maybe half of it. they basically exposed you DXM heads out there to the states. just sayin, the time may be near.. i didn't hear any mention of salvia or anything... so besides that, this was a pointless thread... beware

2. DXM was on the cover of the Milwaukee Journal sunday edition a few months ago, after that you had to be 18 to buy cough syrup in some stores, and you can only buy 2 bottles at a time lol, its quit sad how they try and make it look likey they are keeping it away from kids.

Also, you have to be 18 to buy a can of air, which is fucking stupid because most companies have put a device on the bottle which prevents it from being used as an inhalent...

3. That day will be a sad sad day.....

However i could understand suttin about coricidins i mean because you can die from those.. But like Tussin that shits harmless as long as you know what your doin.

4. That's icky : - /